I love a good beauty wish list. It seems whenever I stick something on a list it either gets done quick or it makes me work harder in order to get items.
2016 has made me have many beauty lists. The contour palettes and the liquid lipsticks have come aplenty and don’t even get me started on the makeup advent calendars. So this is my beauty wish list, the good the bad and the ugly.
- Every girl needs a beautiful set of brushes, and i, am no exception. Yes i have brushes in the plenty but i don’t have the Spectrum Glam Clam Brush set. Most people would have seen these about especially on Pinterest. Spectrum say, ‘Part of the Atlantis Collection, this mer-mazing set contains 10 of our best selling brushes in an exclusive new colour way, which combined, are the perfect tools to creating flawless makeup. Including essentials for face, eyes, and lips, if you want to create makeup masterpieces, these are the tools you need to get started.’ Why wouldn’t you want them? Retailing at £59.99.
- Foundation is a very personal item. It really differs from person to person. However, Make Up For Ever Ultra HD Foundation is a must for all makeup bags. No i have not tried this item yet but the reviews are faultless and coverage appears incredible. For £29.00 you can get 30ml, an absolute bargain.
- Now every girl needs a bit of Chanel. ALWAYS! And there is one item i am dying to try. The Architectonic Eyeshadow Palette just doesn’t compare to any really. 5 beautiful shades in one beautiful palette. Chanel say ‘an eyeshadow palette that takes inspiration from the city to give eyes an architectural look.’ Retailing at £41.40 is a little steep but for Chanel i would say that is just fine.
- This next product some may find strange but i love it. Next i am in need of the Ted Baker Treasure Trove Set. The set includes 1 x Lipstick, 2 x Nail Polish, 1 x Bronzing Powder/ Rose Gold Illuminator Powder, 1 x Mascara, 1 x Eyeshadow Trio, 1 x Lip & Cheek Tint, 1 x Tinted Lip Balm, 1 x Eyelash Curler, 2 x Brushes – contouring brush and eyeshadow brush, 1 x Eye Brow Pencil. I know the quality isn’t always fantastic with these types of sets, however, firstly the quality is still ok and secondly the smell of Ted Baker products i love love love. For £45 on the Boots Christmas 3 for 2 range it is really worth the purchase.
- Last but not least my dire need for this product is strong. Charlotte Tilbury you have done it again! Your Miracle mini Eye Wand needs to jump straight in my makeup bag. It creates the appearance of 8 hours sleep in two clicks by expertly covering dark circles and lines, smoothing out bags or hollows, brightening the eye contour and hydrating the skin’s surface for a dewy, luminous finish.- Who wouldn’t need that! Retailing at £29.00 and the boss not knowing you partied last night- perfect!