Dollibox Review – November 2016
Dollibox is a monthly subscription box for £10 plus £3.90 p&p. You can either get a 3, 6 or 12 month subscription or one off boxes. The content of the boxes are a surprise. Dollibox uses your beauty profile to send you products most suited to you so it is important to complete the beauty profile quiz.
- A monthly subscription costs £10 per month (plus P&P). This is a rolling subscription, but you can cancel anytime.
- A 6 month subscription consists of a one-off payment of £54 (plus P&P), which is £9 per box.
- A 12 month subscription consists of a one-off payment of £102 (plus P&P), which is £8.50 per box
Every month you will receive 5/6 items with 3 being full size which is great value for money. However, this month i received 5 full size and 2 sample items!
In my box;
– Schwarzkopf Osis Soft Glam Plumping Shine Mousse
This mousse is a full size product. That’s 200ml all to yourself. Now i am definitely more of a hairspray girl rather than a mousse but i was quite surprised how well this held. (note you will receive either mousse or hair spray). This mousse has a good strong hold without being sticky.
– H J Manicure Nail Varnish
HJ Manicure is a luxurious boutique nail polish range, created by Helen J. These 5-free, cruelty free and vegan friendly 14.8ml polishes come in a core range of 20 vivid colours. The varnish has good pigmentation and its consistency isn’t too thick which i prefer.
– Sebamed Clear Face Gel
So this product is free from oils, fatty alcohols, and emulsifiers. The ingredients list is actually really simple meaning there is not tonnes of chemicals. This product actually really helps with skin that is prone to break out, even dermatologists recommend it. I definitely recommend this one.
– Bloom & Blossom Revitalising Facial Spray
Now i am never really one for facial sprays but this one is a game changer. It is a skin conditioner with collagen boosting ingredients, aloe vera and lime oil which help improve skin tone and reduce wrinkles and dark shadows. It is really refreshing too which is great for first thing in the morning when it isn’t just your skin that is trying to wake up.
– Vita Coco Coconut Oil
Coconut oil can be used for so many things. From cooking to skin to hair to teeth. It really is a versatile product. There are a lot of low quality coconut oils out there so I was happy to see that Vita Coco made one that was raw, cold pressed & organic.
– Perfection Fashion Tape
Finally a tape that actually stays, this product really does keep your modesty in tack for you. Super sticky yet hypoallergenic too.
Simply apply lots of small pieces for maximum security
* Remove backing from one side of tape, press firmly on to clean dry skin, remove backing from other side and secure to garment
* To remove, gently peel away from skin & clothing
– Bloomtown Botanicals Roll-on Perfume
This roll on perfume comes in 5 different scents
- The Meadow: Lavender Rose Geranium & Chamomile
- The Grove: Blood Orange & Pink Grapefruit
- The Woods: Vetiver, Cedar & Bergamot
- The Rose Garden: Modern Rose & White Florals
- The Hedgerow: Blackberry & Honeysuckle
I was quite impressed by this product the scents are really long-lasting but not too overpowering.
All in all i thought this box was a really varied one this month. The only product i had tried before was the coconut oil so it really did deliver a box of beauty discoveries. The products i feel are very geared towards the season too. For £10 a month (on a rolling contract) it is very good value for money.
Subscribe today at www.dollibox.co.uk .