Little Bit Lavish Review – November 2016
Little bit Lavish is a monthly subscription box of 5-7 carefully selected beautiful pampering treats. These items are chosen by the company and are a total surprise! You will receive beauty, skincare and the odd makeup item. 1 of the items will be a lifestyle item and 1 will be edible or drinkable.
There are different levels of subscription you can have;
– A monthly subscription for £20 per month. This will auto renew each month unless you cancel before the 20th of the month.
– A 3-month subscription for £19 per month. This will auto renew after the 3 months unless you cancel before the 20th of the last month received. If you cancel before this, you will still receive all 3 boxes but your subscription will not renew.
– A 6 month subscription for £18.50 per month. This will auto renew after the 6 months unless you cancel before the 20th of the last month received. If you cancel before this, you will still receive all 6 boxes but your subscription will not renew.
– A 1-year subscription for £18.00 per month. This will auto renew after the 12 months unless you cancel before the 20th of the last month received. If you cancel before this, you will still receive all 12 boxes but your subscription will not renew.
Plus if you subscribe to a years subscription right now you will receive a free box! Postage to the UK is free! Shipping to Europe is £6 and shipping to the rest of the world is £10.
October’s box came with a gorgeous smell to it. When i first opened it i sat there for a good few minutes just sniffing it! Yes i am one of those people!
I was mega impressed with the selection of products i received.
– Evolve Organic Beauty Citrus Blend Aromatic Wash
On the bottle it says this fragrance will wake you up in the morning and it really will. I found this wash really nourished my skin well. The scent is fresh and the ingredients are natural and organic. It is really gentle on the skin too.
– Stoats Raspberry & Honey Porridge Oats Bar
There are 3 words for this item; Yum, Yum and Yum!
– Miss Patisserie Wake Shower Steamer
The smell of this product! I think it was this one that was making the box smell. It is divine. This product is a strange one i haven’t come across before. What you do is place it in the shower tray, then as you wash the product starts to dissolve and leaves an aromatic smell. It is meant to smell of Peppermint and Spearmint but there is something else in there too that i can’t pinpoint that smells out of this world! Sign me up for 50 of these!!!!
-Balm Balm Rose Geranium Face Balm
This beaut of a balm is made from shea butter, sunflower, beeswax, jojoba, calendula rose geranium essential oil. It soothes red sore sensitive skin and creates a kind of barrier. I suffer from dry skin right between my brows , attractive i know, but this seems to keep it at bay (FTW)!!!
– Megan Louise Ceramics dish
This is the cutest little dish. Mine was in a duck egg blue and is truly a beautiful design, simple but beautiful. I really love all Megan Louise ceramics and this particular dish is great for putting your everyday earrings in. Looks great on my makeup table.
– Skin & Tonic London Gentle Scrub
After smelling the shower steamer from Miss Patisserie i went on to smell all the items in the box. DO NOT make the mistake i did and sniff this without looking! It is a powder and will burn every sense you have for a week straight! It is a Oat, Rosehip and French Pink Clay face scrub but by god do you know it! Add 1/2 tsp of powder to warm water to make a liquid paste. Massage onto damp face using gentle, circular movements and remove with water. If you don’t like things that are strongly scented this product isn’t for you. The product itself (sense aside) is a real face cleanser and leaves the skin feeling super soft.
I feel this box is mega good value for money! I review a lot of beauty boxes and it is hard to wow these days but this one really stands out from the crowd. I am super excited to see what is in Decembers box!
Subscribe today at www.littlebitlavish.co.uk