Love Me Beauty Review – December 2016
Love Me Beauty is a beauty subscription service where you get to choice which products you receive. I have been a subscriber for around 8 months i think,but this month will be my last parcel from them. Unfortunately i have had a few months where i struggled to choose from the selection available, this month being one of them. It is nice to see a higher end brand in the mix like Laura Mercier, but, the credits required for these products i feel is too high and you end up buying more credits or only receiving 2 or 3 items.
Each Month the Love Me beauty membership is worth 60 credits which you use to choose the items inside your box. However, you can now add on credits to your membership too to be able to choose more items. The products range from hair care to skin care to makeup to tools- for all your needs you are covered. When signing up to Love Me Beauty you are asked to answer a few simple questions that help them understand your skin/hair/makeup requirements a bit more. This way they can offer the best possible items to you for your skin etc.
– 1 Month membership: 60 credits/month plus 30 bonus credits every 3rd month. Worth £42/month, only £10 + p&p (rolling, cancel anytime)
– 3 Month Membership: 180 credits* plus bonus 30 extra credits straight away. Worth £147, only £30 + p&p (pre-payment) then rolling
– 6 Month Membership: 360 credits* plus bonus 60 extra credits straight away. Worth £294, only £60 + p&p (pre-payment) then rolling
– 12 Month Membership: 720 credits* plus bonus 120 extra credits straight away. Worth £588, only £120 + p&p (pre-payment) then rolling
This month i had 60 credits and this is what i chose;
– Laura Mercier Foundation Primer – 30 credits
– Ecotools Foundation Brush- 20 credits
– Makeup Forever Black Eyeliner- 10 credits
– Free chocolate surprise
I would have liked two different Laura Mercier samples, however, at 30 credits for each that would have meant receiving 2 items for £10! And these are only sample sizes.
I do think most of the time Love Me Beauty have a great range available, however, this month i felt it did not. I expected a lot better for a Christmas box.
If you wish to subscribe now you can get 20% with code abloggersbeauty20 !