Dollibox Review – December 2016
Dollibox is a monthly subscription box for £10 plus £3.90 p&p. You can either get a 3, 6 or 12 month subscription or one off boxes. The content of the boxes are a surprise. Dollibox uses your beauty profile to send you products most suited to you so it is important to complete the beauty profile quiz.
- A monthly subscription costs £10 per month (plus P&P). This is a rolling subscription, but you can cancel anytime.
- A 6 month subscription consists of a one-off payment of £54 (plus P&P), which is £9 per box.
- A 12 month subscription consists of a one-off payment of £102 (plus P&P), which is £8.50 per box
Every month you will receive 5/6 items with 2/3 being full size which is great value for money.
This month my box saw;
– The Herb Garden Candle- Now i can not fully review this product. This product is a candle that melts into a wax which you use to massage into the skin. Nourished and moisturised is how your skin will be left. I cannot review this product in full because I’m currently using it like a wax melt… it smells to good to use up!
– Bloom & Blossom Revitalising Leg & Foot Spray- I love a foot spray (especially in summer but winter is good too). This product helps with tired swollen ankles and feet. If you’re on your feet already this is a real tension reliever.
– Schwarzkopf OSiS + Soft Glam Prime Prep Spray- This is more of a protector spray. it protects your hair from heat and brushing. i like to use it straight after the shower as it helps the comb glide through easily which saves tackling the knots!
– Cougar 24 Hour Lip Colour- I have been waiting for this beaut! This Liquid Lipstick is hydrating and super fast drying, there is nothing at all to dislike this product. Can i have the whole collection please?
– Thirteen Organics Cleanse & Exfoliate Facial Cubes- I’m going to be honest, i was super skeptical about this product. It looks like a sugar lump and is the strangest facial exfoliator i think i have ever used, but, that aside, it works really well. Im still unsure if i will go on to purchase this one in full but it’s looking hopeful.
Unfortunately i received my box a little late and the Decembers box can no longer be purchased. However, knowing Dollibox they’ve got a few tricks up their sleeve for January. For £10 a month (on a rolling contract) it is very good value for money. Dollibox is always always a winner!
Subscribe today at www.dollibox.co.uk .