This January sees GLOSSYBOX partner up with comedian and Instagram sensation, Deliciously Stella to offer a tounge-in-cheek alternative to the obligatory New Year detox. ‘The Edible Edit’ January GLOSSYBOX features a selection of superfood-inspired additions to your beauty regime and oh what a regime it is going to be. This contains everything you need for a beauty regime make over (another post i will be doing soon- keep an eye out).
Glossybox is a beauty subscription service. Each month, Glossybox deliver a wide and varied selection of 5 beauty treats that include niche, high-end and emerging brands. I love this because you can get some good old faithful products yet try some things you would never normally buy. The latest trends are taken into account with every single box to bring you reusable and stylish boxes full of beauty essentials. There are 4 different ways to subscribe to glossybox starting from as low as £9.50! Choose between a monthly rollover box (cancel any time), a 3 month, 6 month or 12 month pre paid subscription.
I really enjoyed unboxing this beaut this month. The hints of an Edible Edit started on the 1st January from Glossybox and it sent us all into a frenzy about what it could possibly be… your wait is over Glossies! This is one box where i wanted to use all the products pretty much all at once.
So.. the moment you’ve all been waiting for… The Verdict;
– Nip Fab Kale Fix Moisturiser- This is a superfood moisturiser like no other. Kale, watercress, aloe vera, shea butter and almond oil… that’s it. The product enriches skin and protects it in so many ways. What i love the most about this moisturiser is that your skin is left super super soft and it feels so nourished and protected all day long.
– The Balm Meet Matte Trimony Single Eyeshadow- This cute little box came with an aubergine shade of eyeshadow. It is a really elegant hue with a velvety smooth texture. This shadow is triple-milled which means you can actually use it wet or dry. this is great depending what kind of intensity you want from it. I found this product when wet really lasted so well, can’t wait to see what other shades the company has available.
– Unani Illuminate Milk Cleanser- I love a good cleanser and this one is no exception. A milk cleanser is something i am totally new to, but, this is based with nutritious oils which help purify and protect skin by removing impurities including makeup! Natural makeup remover is a big thing for me. Did you know when you apply mascara or a cleanser to your face and eye (in particular) areas it only takes the chemicals 6 seconds to get into your blood stream! 6 seconds! I’d rather be putting a natural product near my eyes if that’s the case!
– Vitamasques Manuka Honey Face Mask- I used this product the day after i used the cleanser. This is a Korean Mask that consists of 3 layers. This enables your skin to absorb even more and in turn leaves your skin perfectly beautiful.
– True Organic of Sweden All You Need is Me!- Eczema Suffers… the end is nigh! The company does not promote that it helps with eczema but by god it does. This is a balm that is totally natural and organic. You can use it on lips, skin and even as a hair mask! The list really does go on with what you can use it on! This is a balm for everyone’s shelf!
Overall… Glossybox have pulled it out the bag again! A detox January was exactly what was need for me and Glossybox hit the nail on the head with this box. Natural, nourishing, Edible. Truly a beautiful curated box with 3 full size products giving this super good value for money.
Wish to subscribe ? Simply click here.
Every now and them Glossybox release a Limited Edition box. In January’s box is a card explains February will see their next Limited edition box. They have teamed up with luxury skincare brand La Mer to bring the ultimate skincare routine in a box… one not to be missed!