My Little Box Review – January 2017
January’s My Little Box is themed around the ideal of a Fresh Start. January is all about new year new you etc and My little Box has done just that. They have curated this box in such a way that really prepares you for January. From a diary to hair care, this box has it all. I shouldn’t really call this month a box though as it comes in a beautiful draw string bag. The bag itself is beautiful and usable in so many ways.
My Little Box brings a monthly selection of French-inspired fashion, beauty, and lifestyle picks right to your door. With a surprise theme every month, each box promises to bring a touch of Parisian chic to you. This box is £14.95 a month including P&P. You can either have a month by month box i you can gift a subscription for 3, 6 or 12 months. To subscribe today simply click here.
I loved this months box, it includes a bit of everything there is nothing not to love! January see’s 6(!) items in the box.
– Snood- A beautiful soft blue snood – perfect for those winter winds.
– Timeless planner- A beautiful 2017 diary. This planner is less about helping you schedule your life and more about you living it. This is a weekly diary starting from week 1 to week 52. Each week sees a focus box and a don’t forget box (to name a few).
– Garnier Ultimate Blends Intense care for damaged hair- this is company most people have heard of but i have not tried this particular product before. Leave on the hair for a few minutes then wash out. This left my hair super soft and nourished.
– Merci Handy Holy Mint Toothpaste- Merci is not a brand i knew about until i received this months Birchbox. This product is made with 98% natural natural ingredients it is definitely a toothpaste i will be buying again.
– Velvet Hands Sweet Hand Cream- This hand cream has a marshmallowy texture that leaves your hands feeling soft and calmed without feeling greasy.
– Boost Yourself Revitalizing body cream- This is an all over body cream that is infused with ginger to give that extra zingy twist.
Amongst all of these products saw a selection of Idea cards to help get 207 off to an inspired start. The cards showed 5 different things to inspire and help you on your way through 2017.
Overall, this box/bag of goodies is one you NEED to subscribe too. A great selection of products that are great quality and that covers you over most aspects of your life. There is not one thing i dislike about this box there really isn’t.
To get yours today simply click here.