Moi MeMe Review- January 2017
I wish Moi-Meme Boxes were every month, they are always so beautiful and always worth the wait and January’s box is no exception. January see’s The Winter Wellness Box jam packed full of wellness goodies. When it comes to wellness it is not something the beauts at Moi-Meme like to scrimp on, this box is filled with good quality products from good quality brands.
The box contents is worth £105 and retails at £49.95 per quarter. This means technically it is only £12.48 a month with free delivery to the UK (£14.95 to Europe and £19.95 to rest of the world).
I agree and understand £49.95 is a lot to may out in one go but the box i assure you it is worth it! (Keep reading to receive money off your box).
This month saw 5 items in my box and like always, all full size.
– Lola’s Apothecary Bath & Shower Oil- I want to start by saying this oil smells amazing. Essences of Lavender and Ylang Ylang is a really comforting scent. This oil is extraordinarily concentrated, meaning with one bottle you have enough for approximately 40 baths. You only need a few drops added to a bath or shower to make it blissful. I really liked this oil it is extremely long lasting ans smells divine.
– Potion London The beauty Formula Supplements- This is a hair, nail and skin supplement. This bottle contains 60 capsules which will help you on your wait to clear skin, strong nails and healthy hair. Packed full of vitamins and minerals there is nothing not to love about this product.
– Piarossini Monroe Faux Fur Snood- This snood is so soft and so warm i absolutely love it. The outer layer has been coated with plush faux fur and the inner with a warm soft fleece material. It comes in a variety of 7 colours and is so worth the investment. This item retails for around £30 and the quality of it reflects that.
– Portico Designs A6 Monogram Notebook- This is a really cute vibrant lined notebook. I love the colour scheme i received on gold and purple and i also love that the pages are of reasonably quality so your ink doesnt seep through to the other side.
– CoCo Chocolatier Organic Chocolate Bar Date & Ginger- This yummy bar is made entirely of organic ingredients. It is a combination of ginger oil and chopped dates. The bar is 64% organic dark chocolate sourced in the Dominican Republic and boy can you taste it! I love dark chocolate and the hint of date and ginger just makes it even more smooth and tasty.
Moi-Meme never ever fails to impress me, ever. I love how there boxes, yet so simple, make a big impact. Carefully curated and always an apt theme for the season, Moi-Meme have put a massive smile on my face for such a dull time of year. The content is impressive and diverse and is amazing value for money.
Moi-Meme is defiantly a unique box in the world of subscription boxes, with so many appearing every single day, to succeed, you need to stand out from the crowd. In terms of cost, it works out around the same as most other subscription boxes (overall) yet the quality of this box isn’t comparable.
If you’re looking to look after yourself this January then this wellness edition has your needs covered. Subscribe today and receive £5 off our first box! Simply click subscribe to newsletter on their website to receive your discount!