Wow…. First of all i wanted to start off by saying this is my 100th Post!!! I Cant believe 99 posts have come before this, that’s an average of around 74,000 words!! How insane is that!?!
So my 100th post i bring it all its glory.. and that is a review of January’s Dollibox (!) and isn’t it pretty!
Dollibox is a monthly subscription box for £10 plus £3.90 p&p. You can either get a 3, 6 or 12 month subscription or one-off boxes. The content of the boxes are a surprise. Dollibox uses your beauty profile to send you products most suited to you so it is important to complete the beauty profile quiz.
- A monthly subscription costs £10 per month (plus P&P). This is a rolling subscription, but you can cancel anytime.
- A 6 month subscription consists of a one-off payment of £54 (plus P&P), which is £9 per box.
- A 12 month subscription consists of a one-off payment of £102 (plus P&P), which is £8.50 per box
Every month you will receive 5/6 items with 2/3 being full size which is great value for money. However, January’s edit saw 5 items in the box and all of them FULL SIZE!!!! This makes it even more value for money. This box is worth £23.68 and prices starting from £8.50 a box makes is an incredible bargain.
My box include the following;
– Vintage Company Shower Cap- This is such a beautiful floral design. It is a soft satin and lined with a pink polka dot waterproof material. It is also super comfy, which is really important to me, there is nothing worse than an itchy shower cap!
– MUA Eyeshadow in Bronze- I love the shimmery bronze shade. It is quite highly pigmented meaning that upon application is applies thicker and more intense. I found that blending with a grey/black and creamy to give a beautiful smokey eye effect.
– Tonymoly I’m real Skin Care Facial Mask- I am not normally a fan of sheet mask but this one really makes a different, it is not super super slimy either which I hate when you’re trying to actually apply the sheet.
– Osmo Blinding Shine Illuminating Mask- This is a wonderous hair mask. It really makes your hair feel so healthy. My split ends appear noticeably wholesome and I feel like its got its bounce back. This is a mask that I will be re-purchasing when it runs out.
– Skintruth Cuticle Oil- I love this oil, it leaves your skin mega soft. This is a vitamin rich oil which means it will encourage the growth of healthy strong nails. You can even use this when you already have nail polish on too.
This month has seen a real varied selection of products, it also sees a fantastic value for money – exactly what everyone needs in January. 5 full size products means I can not only test them out and review for you guys but also enjoy them for myself later too.
Watch my Youtube review here.
Subscribe today at www.dollibox.co.uk .