February’s Birchbox sees a beautiful collaboration with British stationery brand Papier UK. I was super excited for this months box because there was a choice between two gorgeous box design you could receive. A choice of a white and green branch like box or a navy/purply box with red like branches on titled Forest Fern or Russet Foliage. Not only that, but there’s also a chance to upgrade your box with BIRCHBOX PLUS. You can add a gorgeous Papier ‘Dream Big’ Notebook to your box for a subscriber-exclusive price of just £8 (RRP £12.99). You can either choose the design that matches your box or go for the contrasting opposite.
I Loved this collab. It was so pretty and refreshing after a dreary wintry January.
So Birchbox is a monthly subscription service. Each month, when you subscribe, you will receive 5 wonderful beauty items from well-known and upcoming brands. Occasionally you may even see a lifestyle item too! The company offer a choice of subscriptions. A rolling monthly subscription of £10 a month plus £2.95 P&P, 6 month subscription for £60 plus P&P plus free shipping on your first box or a 12 month subscription for £100 plus £2.95 P&P which means you get 2 boxes free. Also receive a free Full Size Smith & Cult Lip Lacquer in The Warning (worth £21!)when you join Birchbox today! Simply use the code CUPID on checkout or choose £5 off your first box simply click here .
I really loved the variety of products in this months box. Whilst i was a little disappointing i didn’t get the Show Beauty Dry Shampoo i still absolutely loved the box. However my box contained;
– Spectrum Collections C06 Contouring Eye Brush- This brush is so fluffy and soft, and is so very perfect for contouring around the eyes. I used this brush i n the socket to add depth and definition to my powder shadows. It is actually super easy to use and really does make blending and contouring really simple. Always a thumbs up from me when it comes to Spectrum!
– Seba Med Clear Face Gel- I actually received this is a different box a few months ago and loved the product. This product is free from oils, fatty alcohols, and emulsifiers. The ingredients list is actually really simple meaning there is not tonnes of chemicals. This product actually really helps with skin that is prone to break out, even dermatologists recommend it. I definitely recommend this one.
– Keeome Hydration Therapy mask- now this is one of my favourite Korean beauty products. This mask contains elements of the white mulberry tree (Morus Alba). The mulberry tree has actually been used in Asia for years because of its medicinal and healing properties. The tree extract is extremely high in nutrition meaning your skin is getting everything it needs from one mask. I felt this mask did exactly what it said and my skin felt super soft after. Although the masks are expensive to buy i feel they are worth it as a treat for your skin.
– Beaver Daily Moisture Conditioning Spray- This is more than just a conditioning spray. This is also a light detangler which actually works really well without weighing the hair down. It also helps reduce frizz and flyaways. I was unsure at first if this was going to leave my hair a little greasy but it didn’t at all and i was pretty impressed to be honest.
– POP Beauty Bright Up Your Life Shadow Trio- sadly i wasn’t a fan of this palette. Although the shades where really beautiful they weren’t that highly pigmented meaning you have to use quite a bit each time. However, having said that this product is weirdly great for your brows. It really gives a defined brow.
As a whole this box is not only beautiful but filled with value and amazing quality products. Birchbox really do take the lead when it comes to box design! Every time they pull out all the stops to send us the most beautiful collaborations. Although i choose the Russet Foliage this month i would have been just as happy to receive the Fern Foliage. I can never really fault Birchbox, their selection is always amazing and variety is next to none. This month simply proved that – an item for every kind of beauty aspect!
Birchbox have even given us a hint for March! Every box will contain a brand new treat from Benefit. Watch out for emails circulating so you can choose a shade!