February’s Dollibox comes to you full of love! February is the month of Love and i have a lot of love for this box this month! Month after month Dollibox never fail to put a smile on my face! February sees 5 gorgeously pretty products all of which i couldn’t wait to try out.
Dollibox is a monthly subscription box for £10 plus £3.90 p&p. You can either get a 3, 6 or 12 month subscription or one-off boxes. The content of the boxes are a surprise. Dollibox uses your beauty profile to send you products most suited to you so it is important to complete the beauty profile quiz.
- A monthly subscription costs £10 per month (plus P&P). This is a rolling subscription, but you can cancel anytime.
- A 6 month subscription consists of a one-off payment of £54 (plus P&P), which is £9 per box.
- A 12 month subscription consists of a one-off payment of £102 (plus P&P), which is £8.50 per box
Every month you will receive 5/6 items with 2/3 being full size which is great value for money.
February sees 5 FULL SIZE PRODUCTS!!! The value of this box is around £25 which is a little more than last month and an absolute bargain for £8.50.
– Nip+fab Glycol Fix Daily Cleansing Pads- I was super excited to use these cleansing pads. These are soaked in exfoliating glycolic acid and witch hazel meaning your skin is retextured and tones. It helps to also give a brighter and smoother skin. I suffer from slightly dry skin on my forehead right between my brows which the pads have greatly helped with. The smoothness of my skin is amazing. It feels so soft to touch and I feel I have much brighter skin too. I really can’t speak highly of these enough.
– Miss Patisserie Bath Bake Melts- This bath melt is so beautiful! Literally one of the most beautiful I’ve ever seen. It smells also a little floral and i found it didn’t leave the skin feeling too greasy either like so many do. I love Miss Patisserie products. I have only used one other of their products before and i was so impressed.
– Dreamybath Unicorn Soap- I wanted to eat this soap! If it looked a bit creamier it could be white chocolate. I found this soap lathered well and smelled like… soap really.
– Pro-Range Professional Makeup Brush- At first i thought this brush was a Real techniques brush. It is of a reasonable quality too. I loved that i received a blending eyeshadow brush as i use these sort of brushes the most. The neck of the brush as a triangle like indentation for easy application too- a nice touch.
– MUA Lipstick- I love the variation of shades MUA has to offer. They are also quite highly pigmented meaning that they apply quite thickly. I wouldn’t say this lipstick lasts ages but the intensity of the shades really is surprisingly good. I loved the bright red shade i received.
Overall i loved loved loved this February box. It is everything you need for a little TLC and sometimes everybody needs just that. Valentine’s day can be really card for some and i found this box to put a smile on my face as soon as i opened it. I love how every month the packaging is always so vibrant and colourful. Would i say this has been a god box this month? Hell Yes!!! go and subscribe- you would be mad not to.
Subscribe today at www.dollibox.co.uk .