5 Things You Can Do For A More Productive Morning
Being a “morning person” is more about the habits you create more that anything else. I have always wasted my mornings and tend to begin really doing anything around lunchtime- what a waste of half a day. That has changed over the last few years due to the fact i now have a step-son and getting up as soon as it is light seems to be the norm. I have found that my morning routine has changed into 5 things i do every morning and they, without a doubt, make it more productive.
So here are 5 Thing For A Productive Morning.
– Get out of your pyjamas this is super important because once your up and dressed your more likely to go out or accomplish things. Although everyone loves a duvet day, if you need/want to be productive- get changed!
– Drink a pint of water before you do anything. Drinking water first thing has been proven to be hugely beneficial for you health. Firstly it will jump-start your metabolism. Drinking at least one large glass of water in the morning can boost your body’s metabolism by about 24%. How crazy is that right!?
– Eat breakfast! Eating breakfast has long-term health benefits. It can reduce obesity, high blood pressure, heart disease and diabetes. It will also give you the energy to get your arse in gear and get going.
– Do one chore before anything- after your water though! Getting one chore done and out the way stands you in good stead for the rest of the day. For me, it is normally always getting a load of washing done. There always seems to be so much in our household, but once it’s on.. it’s on. Whether it be washing up, putting clothes away or even cleaning those makeup brushes. 10 minutes and it’s done until next week.
– Do not press the snooze button! We all do it, we all claim we don’t. But, it really helps to get up with that first alarm. Why? What could possibly be better than those 10 extra minutes in bed on a cold morning?- Well did you know a quick 10 min HIIT could actually burn up to 150 calories! or 10 minutes could get that load of washing on, coffee and breakfast made?! You can achieve so much in 10 minutes – make it the best 10 minutes of the day.