Glossybox Review | March 2017
Every time i think Glossybox out trump themselves and there is nothing they can possibly do to beat a box…. they go and do just that! This box leaves me struggling to write this post. Why? Because just look at it! What a beautiful compilation of perfectness! Spring is well and truly on its way and I find myself slowly changing my skin routine, like always, to suit the season. Glossybox have beautifully compiled this Spring box to cover all your seasonal changing needs from hair care to makeup to skincare. There is a generous mix of full size and sample products and may possibly be one of the most jam-packed boxes i have seen with them so far.
If you are new to Glossybox then here is a little info. As you have probably gathered Glossybox is a beauty subscription service. Each month, it delivers a wide and varied selection of 5 beauty treats that include niche, high-end and emerging brands. I love this because you can get some good old faithful products yet try some things you would never normally buy. The latest trends are taken into account with every single box to bring you reusable and stylish boxes full of beauty essentials. There are 4 different ways to subscribe to Glossybox starting from as low as £9.50! Choose between a monthly rollover box (cancel any time), a 3 month, 6 month or 12 month pre paid subscription.
This march box included;
– Schwarzkopf Blonde Keratin Restore Bonding Shampoo (full size)- I thought the size of this product was really generous. It is a full size bottle of shampoo meaning this month Glossybox have got you covered. This shampoo not only cleanses but also tames the hair. Slit ends and damage is caused when the bonds break but this shampoo is pitting it those bonds back! It contains hydrolysed keratin which strengthens and protect. It also has something called Silkpowder Extract which helps with multi-dimensional shine and softness. Not only all of that (i know seriously!) this formula will protect colour from fading and detoxify impurities that can make blonde hair look lifeless and dull. It really is an all in one bottle of WOW. I love it. It doesn’t leave the hair limp and weighty like so many restore shampoos do. This is a must for any blonde haired beauty.
– This Works in transit camera close-up primer- I love a good all in one and this one doesn’t really compare. This is a Primer, Moisturiser and Mask all in one bottle! This formula contains caffeine to help boost tired skin, yet also plumps and brightens to give you a real happy glow. Personally I didn’t really feel any benefit from using the product as a mask but I found it is great as a makeup base and moisturiser. It has a real mattifying finish meaning that dewy look is gone and the bold matte makeup is amplified. This means it is great on the face if you have oily or combi skin.
– Sleek Makeup Eye and Cheek Palette in All Day Soiree (full size)- This is a gorgeous palette. Consisting of four eye shadows and two cheek colours the palette is great for any makeup bag. The makeup is surprisingly pretty good quality. Sleep makeup is becoming more and more popular and now I know why. This is one of 4 palettes to choose from. The shades are surprisingly well pigmented and they blend easily meaning you can go for either a subtle or dramatic effect.
– oOlution Eye Love (full size)- The eye product is made from 100% natural ingredients and is jam-packed filled with antioxidants. This hydrating eye cream helps with puffiness and dark bags meaning you can use it at the end of a long hard day or the morning after. I found this one to be effective almost immoderately. If there are ever any shares available in this product- I will be first to buy them. Where has this product been all my life?
– Crabtree & Evelyn Somerset Meadow Hand Therapy (full size)- I love a good hand cream and this one doesn’t disappoint. The cream smells really natural which is firstly a great sign. The problem I have with a lot of hand creams is they can often leave a greasy film over your hands but not this one. The cream is a thick consistency meaning you don’t need to much yet it seems it is absorbed really well.
The box I received this month is worth around £59.00! All the items I feel are super fitting for the Spring weather we are currently embracing. Glossybox just keep getting better and better and the variation of this box really did surprise me. I really did find all the products to be either amazing or pretty good too which is also quite shocking as there is normally always one product that makes me feel Meh! Glossybox 10 out of 10 this month!
If you are wanting to subscribe then head over to the website. Use code FAB to get a FREE NIP+FAB moisturiser with this months box.
Sneak peak for April- all subscribers will receive the ModelCo Contour Stick.