As we get into the swing of April we see another Birchbox collaboration fall onto our doormats. April has hit us with a beautifully colourful collaboration with the one and only British fashion brand Boden. They literally couldn’t have got it any better. The colours are just what everyone needs right now with the long dull winter the UK have had. Spring is all about the flowers and the colours and the box design literally is spot on.
So, if you didn’t already know, Birchbox is a monthly subscription service. Each month, when you subscribe, you will receive 5 wonderful beauty items from well-known and upcoming brands. Occasionally you may even see a lifestyle item too! The company offer a choice of subscriptions. A rolling monthly subscription of £10 a month plus £2.95 P&P, 6 month subscription for £60 plus P&P plus free shipping on your first box or a 12 month subscription for £100 plus £2.95 P&P which means you get 2 boxes free. Also receive a free Full Size ModelCo Creme Rouge, 2-in-1 lip and cheek tint (worth £14!)when you join Birchbox today! simply use code ROUGE. OR Receive £5 off your first box using this link.
April see 5 beautiful goodies that are really getting you ready for spring. A varied collection of makeup, skincare and haircare brings a nice variety to this floral box with the intention of making you Bold and Beautiful. Remember if you save all your 2017 boxes you can be in with a chance to win their competition for 12 months free Birchbox subscription. See T&C here.
In this box you will find;
– Nip + Fab Colour Correcting Concealer- I love Nip & Fab products and to see an item from their new range in the box was quite frankly shocking. These were only released like last month. I love the correcting concealer it’s not just an everyday concealer its actually quite fun. There are 4 shades to choose from; Peppermint, Banana, Terracotta and Lavender. As you can see from the pictures above I received Banana. This shade is great for under eye dark circles and highlighting. It works really well and surprisingly stays longer than I thought it would. I may have to purchase the other 3 shades.
– Manna Kadar Cosmetics High definition powder- Now this is the wonderful product that we were able to choose this month and I love it! This is a highly pigmented high definition powder that literally lasts all day! Manna Kadar is one of my favourite cosmetic companies and they have knocked the ball out the field again.
– Polaar IcePure Gentle Scrub- I have seen a lot of Polaar products lurking about recently with some great reviews so this one left me wondering if it would join that club or not. This is a soft scrub with a ‘mechanical peeling action’ that leaves skin feeling polished with a beautiful complexion. I found the creamy lotion to leave my skin looking spotless with such softness, I need this by the bucket load.
– Baija Paris Creme Moana in Fleur de Tiare- I have moisturisers coming out of my ears so when I saw this product in the box this month I wasn’t totally blown away. The consistency of this particular one is slightly thicker than most but it absorbs quite well surprisingly.
– Amika The Shield Styling Extending Spray- First of all lets look at the packaging. How pretty right!! This is an anti-frizz, anti-humidity shield, UV protection, heat protecting spray- but they obviously couldn’t put all of that on the front of the bottle. After using it I didn’t find it made much difference to my hair then when I hadn’t used it except my hair smelt nice. Maybe if I used it for longer than it would?
This months collaboration was so bright and beautiful. The products inside matched the boxes vibrancy too and were perfectly picked to my needs. The variation was great this month with 2 makeup items, 2 skincare and a hair care. I love that you got to pic a product this month too. Overall this box super impressed me. Im so excited to see what next months has in store.
Remember you can receive a free Full Size ModelCo Creme Rouge, 2-in-1 lip and cheek tint (worth £14!)when you join Birchbox today! simply use code ROUGE. OR Receive £5 off your first box using this link.