We are mid April already, Easter has gone and the summer is literally right around the corner. Where has this year gone!? And then Dollibox fell on my door mat! For a minute I was freaking out- I don’t normally receive this until the 20 something of the month, but chill it’s only mid April it must have been early!
Dollibox is a monthly subscription box for £10 plus £3.90 p&p. You can either get a 3, 6 or 12 month subscription or one-off boxes. The content of the boxes are a surprise. Dollibox uses your beauty profile to send you products most suited to you so it is important to complete the beauty profile quiz.
- A monthly subscription costs £10 per month (plus P&P). This is a rolling subscription, but you can cancel anytime.
- A 6 month subscription consists of a one-off payment of £54 (plus P&P), which is £9 per box.
- A 12 month subscription consists of a one-off payment of £102 (plus P&P), which is £8.50 per box
Every month you will receive 5/6 items with 2/3 being full size which is great value for money.
Aprils bright box contains 6 full size products and surprisingly, I will actually use all of them. The value of this box is £30.65. Not one of the best value for money but still fantastic at a cost of £8.50.
– Schwarzkopf Bonacure Fibre Force Conditioner- This conditioner is really for damaged hair, you can tell straight away from the consistency. I’m not sure why but I was expect a lot from Schwarzkopf. Their products are always generally quite good, although I warn you they all seem to weigh quite heavy on fine hair so don’t use too much. The conditioner itself is very nourishing and does exactly what it says on the bottle.
– ‘Ard As Nails Polish- I love that this nail polish doesn’t contain the 5 top harmful chemicals for nails; Dibutyl Phthalate (DBP), Formaldehyde, Formaldehyde Resin, Camphor, and Toluene. I found this polish to not split my nails as so many of them do too.
– Skinjam Cosmetics Lemonade Bath Bomb- This beaut of a bath bomb smells DIVINE (!) and are beautifully hand-made in the northern Yorkshire borders. I feel a lot of time has gone into the bath bombs, Their design is certainly unique and the smell is just…aaahhh. It is not too greasy and was super relaxing to use. I would quite happily have another one of these! Ah get me a bath…
– LIPSStick Moisturising Lipstick- Lipsticks are being put into so many beauty boxes right now, I seem to be in undated! This particular lipstick I was not hugely impressed with. I wouldn’t say its bad or it does anything wrong but I wouldn’t say it is hugely moisturising, It’s just a standard Lipstick.
– Pom-Pom Hairband- I love a good pompom and what better way to put it than in your hair!
– Baby bear Foundation Sponge- Foundation sponges are all the same really. There is nothing ever that sets apart a blending bud from another. This little beaut differs slightly due to its material, however, it still gives a flawless finish.
The variety of the box was really good. I thought it to be very bright, perfectly tamed for the Spring season and curated really well. Nails, bath, hair, makeup… they’ve got you covered. \i was pretty happy with April’s box and as a bath bomb lover a smile did creep onto my face when I opened the box up. As you can see from my individual product review I loved most of the products, however, for the price of each individual item you can’t really fault it. Dollibox always seem to send me exactly what I need each month, it’s like they can see into my bathroom and say right… she’s low on that this month… they just get it so right! A budget box with decent products in… there is literally nothing to dislike.
Subscribe today at www.dollibox.co.uk .