Last minute Christmas Gift Guide
Every year I am super organised at Christmas, this year though, …nooppee! It just hasn’t happened how it normally does this year. I am not feeling festive, now of the food has been purchased and the presents are only just about wrapped! If like me you have left things to the last minute then here is a quick last minute guide to help you out;
- Burts Bees Beeswax Bounty Gift set ~ Usually £11.99 now only £8.99. A set of four gorgeously flavoured lip balms in a beautiful box. Perfect as a stocking filler or a token present.
- Ocean Palm Hand Cream ~ £8.50. A nourishing thicker hand cream suitable for any dry hands needing that extra boost.
- SuSkin Love Your Skin Oil balancing Gift Set ~ £25.00. The perfect three step regime for combination to oily skin types. Sukin’s Purifying Gel Cleanser, Clarifying Facial Tonic and Mattifying Facial Moisturiser targets anti-pollution and oil control for blemish prone skin.
- Camomile and Apple Body wash ~ £8.50. The combination of camomile and apple offer an extremely relaxing bathing experience. This can be paired beautifully with the hand cream to give a really nice gift set.
- Suskin Paw Paw Ointment ~ £6.99. Combined with a blend of natural oils and waxes this ointment is fantastic for easing the redness and itchiness of dry skin. Hydrating and an effective ointment to help protect the skins moisture barrier.
- Aquis Lisse Luxe Hair Turban ~ £30.00. With a touch of luxury this luxe hair turban is one for the wish list for sure- unsure what to buy her… this one is bound to please. This particular turban is great for Curly hair or delicate hair that needs that little bit of tlc after a wash.
- IZ Beauty London Capture The Moment Nail Varnish Gift Set ~ £20.00. A set of four stunning polishes in a sleek set ready for those New Year parties.
Most online purchase have a deadline of Friday 22nd to get here in time for Christmas so be sure to get your gifts ordered quickly. Check out my other gift guides here.