Glossybox | Vegan Limited Edition Box
Yesterday saw the mark of the release of Glossybox Vegan Limited Edition Box ! It is a box filled with 10 products that are 100% Vegan. Veganism is fast becoming the way forward for a lot of people including many celebrities.
It is not just the fact that people are caring more about fluffy bunnies… well they are but… it is more the fact of meat not actually being that great for you in the form of eating it and putting it onto your skin. This is turn is questioning everyones skin care routine and lets be honest… their entire lifestyle.
Whether you are currently Vegan or moving towards becoming Vegan this box has you ready.
The contents contains;
– Kat Von D Tattoo Eye Liner
– Pure Chimp Matcha Tea
– So Eco Eye Shading Brush
– Tropic Skincare Lip Fudge Plumpling Lip Conditioner in Rosewood
– Noughty Haircare Noughty to the Rescue nth Frizz Serum
– Maria Nila Head & Hair Heal Masque
– Original Source Lemons and Lime Foaming Shower Gel
– Weleda Birch Cellulite OIl
– Dr Organics Vitamins E Super Hydrating Cream
– Tints of Nature Hydrate Shampoo
The box has been beautifully curated and covers of you for pretty much everything; skin care, makeup, hair care – it is all there!! There is not one I have used before yet I am so excited to try them all! I know there is going to be one or two I love for sure! With the contents worth over £80 it is an absolute steal!!
Everyone who buys one of these beautiful boxes gets entered into a prize draw to win 1 of 100 Spectrum Glam Clam Brush Set worth £59.99.
If you currently subscribe to Glossybox this box will cost you £25. If you are a non-subscriber it is £30!