Glossybox Easter Egg Limited Edition Egg/Box(?)
I love April it is full of Daffodils and Lambs and lots and lots of chocolate. It’s like a breath of fresh air and leaves me with so much excitement for the summer.
In true Glossy fashion Glossybox have ANOTHER Limited Edition Box… well kinda. It is in fact an Easter Egg filled with loads of wonderful beauty treats worth over £80! Huge bargain right there.
Glossybox have stuck to their true colours and have given us a Pink Egg with a black ribbon on top. The Egg has nine makeup, skincare and haircare products in with some big brand names included.
If you are new to Glossybox then here is a little info. As you have probably gathered Glossybox is a beauty subscription service. Each month, it delivers a wide and varied selection of 5 beauty treats that include niche, high-end and emerging brands. I love this because you can get some good old faithful products yet try some things you would never normally buy.
The latest trends are taken into account with every single box (you can see past boxes here) to bring you reusable and stylish boxes full of beauty essentials.
There are 4 different ways to subscribe to Glossybox starting from as low as £9.50! Choose between a monthly rollover box (cancel any time), a 3 month, 6 month or 12 month pre-paid subscription. Each month there is a little deal to be had on a freebie up for grabs so make sure you keep and eye out on social media. All Limited Edition boxes cost extra but are discounted for subscribers.
The Egg is absolutely chocker with products.
SPOILER ALERT… here is what it contains;
– Pixi Glow Tonic – A wonderful toner that exfoliates, brightens and smoothes your skin. Start by cleansing your face, then soak a cotton pad with the Glow Tonic and gently sweep it across your face and then apply your usual serum or moisturiser. RRP £10.00
– Patchology Flashmasque Soothe 5 minute Sheet Mask- The mask is a real miracle mask. It contains Aloe Vera and cotton seed extract to soothe and calm redness, Schisandra berry which moisturises skin for a plump and youthful look and also it has Rosemary, sage and lavender in it which works to repair irritated skin. RRP £8.00
– Benefit BadGal Mascara- Everyone loves a Benefit Mascara. The Slimpact! brush grips onto even the smallest lashes to create a dramatic and volumised effect from corner to corner. Intense Volume, smudge proof and last for up to 36 hours. RRP £22.00
-Living Proof Style Lab Prime Style Extender- A lightweight cream that primes your hair and creates the perfect base for any hairstyle, helping your hairdo last twice as long! RRP 21.00
– Lee Stafford ChoCo Locks Gloss Boss- This is literally the perfect finishing spray for hair. It leaves your hair feeling and smelling amazing with a great amount of added shine. RRP £6.99
– St Tropez Self-Tan Purity Bronzing Water Gel- Offering a natural to medium glow the bronzing gel has a roller ball applicator that needs no rinsing, no tell tale tanning smell, no streaking and no transfer. RRP £4.00
– St Tropez Luxe Applicator Mitt- A soft spongey easy to use mit. RRP £5.00
– Cink Bare Necessity 3D Strip Eyelashes- A multi-layered lash Made From the finest quality 3D Silk. RRP £10
-Illamasqua Chrome eyeshadow in Passionate- A stunning eyeshadow with a hybrid cream powder formulation that effortlessly glides onto the skin, leaving behind a highly pigmented, metallic and multidimensional finish RRP £22.00
The Egg is an brilliant addition to add to the list of always wonderful Limited Edition boxes that Glossybox have done. This is the first one in an egg shape and one that I am mostly definitely going to keep. The big brand names and the quantity of products included make for it to be one of my absolute favourite limited edition boxes yet.
I am a huge fan of Glossybox and they are always surprising me. Keep and eye out for Aprils Box… It is going to be a show stopper!
Subscribe to Glossybox today to get your hands on this stunning box at only £25.00 for subscribers or £30 for non subscribers. Also ‘Glossycredit’. Simply refer a friend and you can earn £10 credit to spend on lookfantastic.com !
Read all my reviews for passed boxes here.