Last year was the first year that Glossybox had done an Advent calendar and they hit the ground running. They set the bar as high as possible and smashed through any expectations. Its now 2019 and …
THE WAIT IS OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Glossybox has released their Advent Calendar for this year.
‘It’s the season to be Glossy’ is the Advent calendars of all Advent calendars.
Now you may think this only has 24 boxes. But behind window no 1 is box no 25! 2018 gave 25 boxes and I am so glad they carried on this tradition. I feel like over December opening a calendar becomes a routine and then on Christmas Day, especially for adults, it kind of leaves a hole where it was. But not Glossybox, they got you covered!
When an advent calendar costs more than a tenner most people turn their backs but…but…but… it is all about if it is worth the price.
The Glossybox Advent Calendar is available for £70 for subscribers whereas non-subscribers can purchase it for £80. Last year it was priced at £75 for GLOSSYBOX subscribers and £99 for non-GLOSSYBOX subscribers so the price has come down a little. This year though its is worth a whopping £370 + instead of £300, so is it worth? Even more so than last year.
SO WITHOUT FURTHER ADO…. THE ONE AND ONLY GLOSSYBOX BEAUTY ADVERT CALENDAR “ALL I WANT”
Products included are:
– NYX Professional Makeup- Ultimate eyeshadow palette
– Chloe Nomade Ea de parfum
– Glossybox Blending sponge
– NudeStix- Cream Lip + Cheek Pencil
– The Body Shop- Hand & Nails Cream
– Luxie Inc Medium Angled Shading Rose Gold Brush
– LASplash Cosmetics- Wickedly Divine Eyeliner
– MUA Makeup Academy- Pro/Base primer oil with Gold Flakes
– Mitchell & Peach- Flora No.1 Bath Oil
– Sleek Makeup -Matte Me- Birthday Suit
– Living Proof- Perfect Hair Day
– Winky Lux- Uni-Brow
– Dr Dennis Gross Skincare- Professional Grade IPL Dark Spot Concentrated Serum
– 3INA Makeup- The Cream Eyeshadow 313 Light Brown
– Curapox- BE YOU Candy Lover Toothpaste
– Nude By Nature Touch of Glow Highlighter Stick
-Rituals- Ritual of Sakura Body Cream
-DR PawPaw- Clear Balm
– Avant Skincare- Pro-intense Hyaluronic Acid Illuminating Day Cream
-Barry M Cosmetics- Blusher Quad
-Dermalogica- Daily Superfoliant
– Kat Von D Beauty- Tattoo Liner Liquid Eyeliner
– Steve Laurant- Lip Tint
– Nails Inc-Nail Polish
-Tarte Cosmetics- Park Ave Princess Chisel Palette
The Advent Calendar has a whole array of goodies, of which, I thought would be difficult to do as last year set the bar very very very high. To be honest there are no products I wouldn’t use in this advent calendar. I have actually packaged it all back up and am opening it daily so I too, can have a treat every day until Christmas.
The Advent calendar is a bit more pricey than the ones you get in the shops, there is no denying that. However, the calendar is worth well over £370!!!! Which is incredible for the value.
I cannot rate the Glossy Advent Calendar high enough. It make December even more special and a lovely pre-christmas gift to yourself.
If you’re thinking of purchasing it is a massive massive thumbs up from me.
***UPDATE*** The calendar is now sold out. However, you can still shop the gorgeous limited edition box and monthly subscription here.